Senior Frontend Engineer
Job ID : 1008
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building a next generation Business Observability platform that uses a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers in the shortest time. Our teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and work with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for smart, intense, self motivated people with excellent communication skills to join our team as a Senior Front-End Developer. As a front-end developer, you will build the next generation of user experiences. Working alongside our talented team of engineers and designers, you will build the user interfaces of our product, enabling first to market features that differentiates our product. You bring in deep expertise across the front-end technologies, engage in collaborative debates across cross functional teams, immerse and obsess over the smallest details – all to make sure that our customers love us through our products.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using prominent front-end frameworks.
- Involve in solution design and mentoring junior members.
- Involve with and translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces using responsive design, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Works collaboratively with the engineering and product solution team, demonstrating prototypes for faster feedback to keep improving the user experience.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or use of new technologies.
Skills & Experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience in frontend development primarily using React.
- Strong understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Good to Have
- Exposure in any one of SQL databases and writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kafka, Apache Spark, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, Docker Containers, and Cloud.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Motivation and ability to be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A self-starter, who loves to take on hard problems and is enthusiastic to learn new technologies and work in startup environments.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at [email protected], with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.