Job ID : 1051
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building a next generation Business Observability platform that uses a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers in the shortest time. Our teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and work with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company.
Imagine what you could do here.
Our Platform Engineering Team is responsible for connecting our hardware and software into one unified system. We are looking for engineers who like to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale on a platform powered by the most latest technological components. Join this team, and you'll collaborate with engineers across Org to build and deploy forward-looking platforms which will exponentially improve the digital experience of larger organizations.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create new pre-packaged integrations in our big data monitoring platform by defining data collection methods, data processing and transformation and data visualization for a given component.
- Update and extend available integrations
- Write standalone adaptors for data processing
- Creation of full scale sandbox and demo environments with simulations and real component data
- Advanced production diagnostics on the platform deployed on native, docker and k8s based environments
Skills & Experience
Technical Experience Level: 4-10 years
- Experience in any scripting languages, writing basic to medium complex scripts (ex: Bash, Python, ruby etc).
- Strong working experience on Unix based platforms.
- Excellent understanding on Application deployments on native or cloud environments.
- Should have a deep understanding of systems and multi-tier application deployments etc.
In addition to the above mandatory skills, strong working experience and superior hands-on skills on ONE or MORE of the following
- Administration of Linux or any UNIX based operating systems. Should be well versed in OS concepts, system diagnostics, administration, filesystems, application deployments etc.
- Microservices application deployments with any of docker, Docker swarm, Kubernetes etc.
- Administration and/or deployment of monitoring or observability platforms open source or licensed.
- Big data system with preferable exposure to components driving data collection, pipeline processing and storage (ex: Kafka, ELK, timescale, ClickHouse, spark, Postgres).
- Administration of medium to complex cloud based SaaS deployments on AWS/Azure/Google clouds with excellent knowledge on scaling, clustering etc.
- Experience in working as part of globally distributed teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation and ability to be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A self-starter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at [email protected], with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.