Job ID : 1042
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers in the shortest time. Our teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and work with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for a GoLang and Flutter developer who is proficient with goLang and dart programming language. You will develop user interface components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain in Flutter and backend programming in GoLang. You will coordinate with the rest of the team and a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important. Working alongside our talented team of engineers and designers, you will build the user interfaces of our product, enabling first to market features that differentiates our product.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building goLang based backend microservices with a highly reusable and package driven approach. Combination of packages can make one or multiple end-user apps.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models using Dart / Flutter framework.
- Building reusable widget components and front-end libraries/packages for future use.
- Maintain existing codebase.
- Optimizing widget components for maximum performance across mobile devices.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and implementing them into the current code base.
- Open to take up any new technical problem and research to arrive at all possible solution options.
- Build integrated CICD pipeline for dart and goLang microservices.
- Present and review the solution approach and tech choices with the internal team and/or customer.
- Arrive at detailed design, code and unit-test as per selected solution approach.
- Integrate with existing applications, deploy and perform integration testing.
- Train internal and external teams for usage, configuration update and future optimization.
- Take complete ownership and responsibility for the successful delivery of the solution.
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews.
- Support any Python based development activities on a need basis.
Skills & Experience
- Deep Knowledge in GoLang with 3+ years of active development.
- Extensive knowledge about full-stack development with goLang. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Familiarity with 3rd party libraries and its integration.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs .
- Familiarity with the JSON format.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience in handling collection and processing large volumes of data injected at high data-rate.
- Open to take up any new tech work, research, come up with solutions in a fast phase.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Shown success as an individual contributor and ability to communicate in great detail.
- Interest and aptitude to learn new technologies and domains.
Good to Have
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Remote remediation to fix availability/infra/security issues.
- Elasticsearch, clickhouse, Kafka, Apache Spark, Redis, Cassandra,Postgres, Kubernetes.
- Experience in Flutter based development.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at [email protected], with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.