Vice President, Sales – APAC
India [Mumbai, with travel to MiddleEast, South East Asia]
Job ID : 1023
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building the next generation AI based business journey observability solutions for digital first enterprises. Our pioneering work signals a radical shift in monitoring the complex application systems at scale as enterprises move towards complex workloads, microservices, and API interconnects. Several large financial institutions use the platform to provide real-time visibility into financial transaction journeys such as instant payments, lending and more, to the tune of 9+ Billion transactions per month to improve the digital experience.
We are looking for a dynamic head of Sales, who will play a key role in driving revenue growth and take responsibility for business strategy, territory planning, team & thought leadership and building executive relationships within our key strategic/ enterprise customer base.
To be most successful, we need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can mentor a team of their own, and can proactively and strategically partner with groups across the
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets, both on new logos and revenue expansions.
- Identify and develop GTM to new business opportunities with Banks and financial institutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with leadership/CXOs across existing and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product, to drive growth.
- Establish and maintain a strong brand presence in the market.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscape.
Skills & Experience
- 20+ years of experience in enterprise sales, with a track record of success in selling to Banks and financial institutions.
- Ability to lead and manage a sales team.
- Proven ability to develop and execute sales strategies that deliver results.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills with demonstrated history of closing business opportunities.
- Willingness to travel frequently to Middle East, SE Asia, and other global locations.
- Strong knowledge of UPI, India stack, channel banking ecosystems in India and experience in navigating the regulatory landscape.
- A strong interest and appreciation of technology trends such as Cloud, AI/ML, big data, Observability and evolving trends in payments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or related field
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.