Job ID : 1016
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with Big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers in the shortest time. Our teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and work with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for a savvy Terraform Engineer to join our team. The hire will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our primary product offering called vuSmartMaps deployments in on-prem and cloud. You’ll wear many hats in this role, but much of your focus will be on vuSmartMaps Deployment, CICD integration, CyberSecurity assessment and remediations. Apart from technical skills the candidate must exhibit good communication skills. We’re looking for someone willing to jump right in to help our customers quickly deploy and see outcomes from vuSmartMaps.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage infra-as-code for vuSmartMaps covering deployment, CI/CD integration, infra monitoring, cybersecurity testing and patch management.
- Be a single point of contact for all infra and deployment related requirements (both from internal teams and external customers).
- Make the anywhere deployment feasible with generic infra-as-code to deploy vuSmartMaps in on-prem, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Make the vuSmartMaps solution available in major cloud marketplace like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Improve customer experience in deploying and managing vuSmartMaps – mainly with minimum possible time-to-value and optimum utilization of hardware resources.
- Create detailed designs, solutions and validate with internal engineering and customer teams, establish a good network of relationships with customers and experts.
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with internal and external customers.
- Work with the development team in extending infra-as-code for new components and changes required in developers code for efficient rollout and management.
- Complete ownership and accountability of all the infra-as-code components.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies – Infra-as-code, cybersecurity scanners, orchestration layer, DevOps, CICD, AI workflow, BigData.
Skills & Experience
- At least 4+ years of experience in infra-as-code and handled at least two highly scalable large Kubernetes deployments through Terraforms.
- Experience in web-servers, IDPs, load balancers, database, big data, data lake, lake house deployment and management (mainly Nginx, Django, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Apache Hadoop Stack, Key Vault, AD, LDAP, traefik).
- Experience in building and managing CICD pipeline with Jenkin.
- Experience in managing deployment in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components.
- Experience in solution design and installation of monitoring tools, automation tools.
- Hands-on experience in Linux and Scripting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following will be an added plus:
- Exposure to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, VMWare, Ansible, Chef,
- Puppet, Docker Swarm, nomad, podman
- Experience in listing solutions in the Cloud marketplace.
- Experience in dockerizing existing microservice components.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.