Job ID : 1009
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country. We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers in the shortest time. Our teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and working with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company. Imagine what you could do here.
The Product Assist and Care (PAC) group is responsible for high CSAT, and we are looking for self-driven leaders who work with passion to ensure customer delight every time and all the time. The end objective is to resolve challenges at the shortest possible time, build Knowledge base for customers for self-help. As Tech Lead you will support, and mentor the team, help them with a hockey stick learning curve. Positive attitude is a must for the Tech lead.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the entire landscape that spans across network, compute, storage, databases, applications, and business domain.
- Product support and creating SOPS for L1/L2 team.
- Take over from implementation team into support.
- Act as L3 for 24/7 Tech support of VuNet products.
- Understand the customer application architecture and transaction level workflow to identify touch points and metrics to be monitored and analyzed.
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage planning and execution of platform implementation at customer sites.
- Work with the product and Platform team to resolve product/platform related issues.
- Complete ownership and accountability of the technical issue resolution by working with VuNet teams and Customer teams.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies – Big Data, no SQL databases, Elastic Search, MongoDB.
- Reduction in tickets through Automation, Creation of Knowledgebase for customers and internal Tech support team.
Skills & Experience
- At least 6+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management.
- Experience in working with large scale IT infra, including applications, databases, network.
- Experience in solution design and installation of monitoring tools, automation tools Hands- on experience in Linux and Scripting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus o Elastic search, Kafka, Docker Containers, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK.
- Functional knowledge of monitoring tools.
- Good Customer interaction and communication.
- 24/7 on call availability for P1 issue resolution or escalation.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.