Bengaluru | Mumbai | Hyderabad | Chennai
Job ID : 1002
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building a unique next generation full stack platform, infused with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation monitoring systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers very quickly.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for smart, self motivated people with excellent communication skills to join our Customer Operations Team as Solution Lead, with a passion for customer handling and demonstrated experience. You will be responsible for technical delivery and integration of VuNet’s AIOps platform in the customer environment. You will lead a team of Platform engineers and work with a cross functional team of Product and Customer Organization to deliver on the implementation.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the entire landscape that spans across network, compute, storage, databases, applications and business domain.
- Use the Big Data and AI driven features of vuSmartMaps to provide solutions that will enable customers to improve the end user experience for their applications.
- Create detailed designs, solutions and validate with internal engineering and customer teams, establish a good network of relationships with customers and experts.
- Understand the customer application architecture and transaction level workflow to identify touch points and metrics to be monitored and analysed.
- Analytics and analysis on data and provide insights and recommendations.
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage planning and execution of platform implementation at customer sites.
- Work with the product team in developing new features, identifying solution gaps etc.
- Complete ownership and accountability of the technical delivery of program by working with VuNet teams and Customer teams.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies – Big Data, no SQL databases, Elastic Search, MongoDB, devops.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management.
- Experience in working with large scale IT infra, including applications, databases, network.
- Experience in solution design and installation of monitoring tools, automation tools.
- Hands-on experience in Linux and Scripting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus.
- Elastic search, Kafka, Docker Containers, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK stack, REST APIs, Web Services, JMX.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at [email protected], with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.