Bangalore I Mumbai I Hyderabad I Chennai
Job ID : 1001
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building a unique next generation full stack platform, infused with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation monitoring systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers very quickly.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for smart, self motivated people with excellent communication skills to join our Customer Operations Team as Solution Engineer.
Work with customers to understand their Business, application and IT landscape to design and deliver solutions for unified visibility, monitoring and analytics.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the entire landscape that spans across network, compute, storage, databases, applications and business domain.
- Use the Big Data and AI driven features of vuSmartMaps to provide solutions that will enable customers to improve the end user experience for their applications.
- Create detailed designs, solutions and validate with internal engineering and customer teams, establish a good network of relationships with customers and experts.
- Understand the application architecture and transaction level work flow to identify touch points and metrics to be monitored and analysed.
- Analytics and analysis on data and provide insights and recommendations.
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage planning and execution of platform implementation at customer sites.
- Work with the product team in developing new features, identifying solution gaps etc.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies – Big Data, no SQL databases, Elastic Search, Mongo DB, devops.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management.
- Experience in working with large scale IT infra, including applications, databases, network.
- Experience in working with monitoring tools, automation tools.
- Hands on experience in Linux and scripting.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus:
- Elastic search, Kafka, Docker Containers, MongoDB, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK stack, REST APIs, web services, JMX.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at [email protected], with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.