Job ID : 1011
Who We Are
At VuNet, we work every day to create products that help largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country. Our next generation full stack platform infused with big data and machine learning in innovative ways, monitors customer journeys and improves user experience.
To handle the world’s largest scale of transactions and to improve user experience, our product teams solve really hard problems and use the latest technologies in innovative ways, in ways that our customers love. Our product teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and all working with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company.
Imagine what you could do here.
Platform Core OS team in VuNet is responsible for creating highly scalable products for our customers and delivering excellent customer experience. We are looking for a strong, enthusiastic self-driven software engineer to join as a member of this group. This person will have a tremendous amount of individual responsibility and influence over the direction the backend of many critical VuNet's products take for years to come. As part of this team your responsibilities include working closely with other engineering team members, and interacting with product, design, content, business and many other groups to deliver world-class software solutions. Our team is not afraid to question assumptions and possess superb communication skills.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to take up product development as a full stack developer and ability to work with the larger product team, arrive at best architectural approach, choose most appropriate frameworks, code and deliver.
- Shown success as an individual contributor and have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives in a timely manner.
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews.
- A self starter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ of excellent Programming experience on one of the programming languages (Python, Java, or Go).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Shown success as an individual contributor and ability to communicate in great detail.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus:
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kafka, Apache Spark, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop.
- Interest and aptitude to learn new technologies and domains.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.