Senior Front-End Developer
Job ID : 1008
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers in the shortest time. Our teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and working with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for smart, intense, self motivated people with excellent communication skills to join our team as an UI Front-End Developer. As a front-end developer, you will build the next generation of user experiences. Working alongside our talented team of engineers and designers, you will build the user interfaces of our product, enabling first to market features that differentiates our product. You bring in deep expertise across the front-end technologies, engage in collaborative debates across cross functional teams, immerse and obsess over the smallest details – all to make sure that our customers love us through our products.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using prominent front-end frameworks.
- Involved with and translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces using responsive design, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Works collaboratively with the engineering and product solution team, demonstrate prototypes for faster feedback to keep improving the user experience.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or use of new technologies.
Skills & Experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience in frontend development primarily using React.
- Thorough understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Motivation and ability to be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A self-starter, who loves to take on hard problems and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.