Job ID : 1018
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers in the shortest time. Our teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and work with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company.
Imagine what you could do here.
The CyberSecurity team is responsible for digital security of the company and clients. We are looking for a strong, enthusiastic self-driven software engineer to join as a member of this group. You will have a tremendous amount of individual responsibility and influence over the direction the backend of many critical vuNet's products take for years to come. As part of this team your responsibilities include working closely with other engineering team members, and interacting with product, design, content, business and many other groups to deliver world-class software solutions.Our team is not afraid to question assumptions and given the demand, our team needs to break new grounds from creating entirely new platform architectures from high speed data indexing to storage, go deep into platform scale for streaming data to innovative ways of looking at combining various modules together for a seamless user experience. As part of this team, you also need to have excellent communication skills as your responsibilities include working closely with other engineering team members, and interacting with product, design, content, business and many other groups to deliver world-class software solutions.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up, running and managing CyberSecurity Assessment and Security Monitoring.
- Execute Web Application Security, Network Security, Mobile Application Security assessments and Code review, integrate all the assessments with CICD pipeline.
- Complete ownership and drive to implement all the required CyberSecurity controls including internal product security, security of company assets and BYOD devices (includes endpoint security, mobile security and DLP solutions rollout).
- Initiate and drive CyberSecurity compliance and certifications like SOC2, PCI DSS etc.
- Response to customer’s queries and issues involving cyber security aspects.
- Arrive at and track CyberSecurity best practices across the organization and extend to customers on need basis.
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware.
- Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions.
- Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures.
- Plan, develop, implement and update the company's information security strategy.
- Educate and train staff on information system security best practices.
- Support any CyberSecurity based development activities on a need basis.
Skills & Experience
- Mandatory Skills
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Web, API, Network and Mobile application security assessment and penetration testing.
- Experience in CyberSecurity monitoring of applications hosted in on-prem, cloud, containers, kubernetes and nomad environments.
- Strong hands-on experience in tools like Burp Suite, Nessus, Qualys, Nmap, WireShark, W3af, OpenVAS, Metasploit, NetSparker, Malwarebytes, Invicti, Snyk and SonarQube.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Shown success as an individual contributor and ability to communicate in great detail.
- Interest and aptitude to learn new technologies and domains.
- Good to have skills
- MDR or Security monitoring tools implementation and managing security incidents.
- Security certifications such as CEH/OSCP/OSWE.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies: Elasticsearch, Kafka, Apache Spark, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, MySQL.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.