Job ID : 1014
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers in the shortest time. Our teams are cross functional, immerse into details, engage in collaborative debate and work with a shared purpose of creating a world class product company.
Imagine what you could do here.
VuNet is looking for a technically strong, highly self-driven, passionate Product Manager (PM) who can build cutting-edge products in the observability and AI/ML space. We are a startup with rapid growth and we are looking to hire a Product Manager who will be the crux of our Product Design Group, and work closely with all the other cross-functional teams to launch large scale enterprise products. We are looking for a PM who is a big-thinker and a game-changer to push the products to the next level. The ideal candidate will be driven, fearless, generate ideas and bring them to reality. The candidate should be detail-oriented, customer centric, be able to drill down into details on specific use cases without losing sight of the big picture.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a large-scale, strategic “Made in India” platform that is poised to become a game-changer in the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the existing suite of products from vuSmartMaps and craft the strategic direction and roadmap for future releases.
- Build a new suite of AI/ML products by defining the strategic direction, roadmap, features and designing MVP to accelerate go-to-market.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to define product strategy and positioning and add new features to the product roadmap.
- Understand user personas, customer needs and pain points and build solutions that meet those needs with a product that speaks for itself.
- Work closely with the UX team to develop user flows, wireframes and the most optimal design to design products with the best user experience.
- Follow modern practices such as “working backwards” and “PR FAQ” to envision upcoming releases and define customer value even before starting product development.
- Lead the Product Design Group to align product priorities with multiple cross-functional teams (such as Sales & Marketing, Customer Solutions Group).
- Work closely with the Customer Solutions Group to collect customer feedback and translate it to new product opportunities.
- Define the product positioning and marketing to develop targeted messaging and ensure that the messaging is consistent across teams from product development to marketing & sales to customers and industry analysts.
- Write compelling product blog posts to “wow” the customer.
- Instill best practices for agile product development and design and deliver high-quality, hyperscale products on tight deadlines.
- Be the Direct Responsible Individual (DRI) for the products at VuNet Systems by taking ownership for outcomes.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in B2B.
- Track record of launching at least one product in the Indian market and tracking its success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Has a good understanding of product marketing management and has defined go-to-market strategies for software products.
- Strong business acumen and a good understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and/or SaaS and the AIOps landscape.
- Deep domain knowledge in BFSI, payments and fintech industries.
- Right level of technical understanding in order to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks.
- Experience in market research, competitor analysis and positioning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong leadership skills, be a self-starter and motivated individual.
- Should have strong prioritization skills to work well under pressure.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to drive collaboration between multiple cross-functional teams.
- Be an expert in understanding user empathy and define all user personas.
- Be a strong problem solver who is able to understand pain points and effectively solve them through the product.
- Be a risk taker, anticipate risks and come up with mitigation plans.
- Be good at conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Have a strong entrepreneurial mindset to understand the business goals and translate product strategy into business impact.
- Have a clear sense of ownership and accountability.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.