Job ID : 1012
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers very quickly. Our product teams are cross-functional, generally comprising a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.
VuNet Systems is looking for a Product Architect who can lead the design effort in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Imagine what you could do here.
Platform Core OS team in vuNet is responsible for creating highly scalable products for our customers and delivering excellent customer experience. We are looking for an architect with proven experience in developing highly scalable, fault tolerant, distributed backend service. Are you a big-picture visionary who understands how each element affects all the others? You should be able to map business requirements to technical specifications for developments. And you had worked on complete software development life cycles with stringent requirements on ‘Quality of Product’ and ‘Time to market’.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, and software engineers to develop new offerings and improve existing ones.
- Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product.
- Develop architectural solutions for databases, user interfaces, services, etc.
- Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement.
- Oversee architectural approaches from conception to installation.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product.
- Collaborate with peers and other team members to produce modernized software solutions.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development teams.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers.
Skills & Experience
- 6-10 years of experience in developing systems and web services using Python and big data technologies.
- Experience in working with some of the big data data systems (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kafka, Apache Spark, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop).
- Experience in product releases, new features offered, risks, patches, fixes, testing and implementation are highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals both in person and virtually.
- Experience in designing and building RESTful Web Services.
- Deeper understanding of security and performance in enterprise web and mobile products.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to influence team members and external groups.
- Knowledge of the various services and capabilities of cloud computing platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Knowledge of Docker containers and related orchestration technologies is desirable.
- Experience in building microservices.
- An understanding of CI/CD processes and tools like Jenkins / Maven / Bamboo is desirable.
- Motivation and ability to be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A self-starter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.