Principal Solution Architect
Bengaluru | Mumbai | Hyderabad | Chennai
Job ID : 1013
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building a unique next generation full stack platform, infused with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation monitoring systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers very quickly.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for smart, self motivated people with excellent communication skills to join our Customer Success Group as Principal Solution Architect, with a passion for delivering technical thought leadership, highly innovative solutions to the customer. You will work closely with our customer implementation teams, our product design team, our sales team and our customers. You will be supporting implementation teams in solution design, technical delivery and integration of VuNet’s AIOps platform in one or multiple customer environments. You will be responsible for value capture and value acceleration by bringing out innovative intelligence and analytics driven solution for our customers.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the entire IT infrastructure landscape that spans across network, compute, storage, middle-wares, databases, applications and business domain.
- Design innovative solutions using the Big Data and AI driven features of vuSmartMaps that will enable customers to improve their end user’s experience for their applications
- Understand the application delivery infrastructure and transaction level work flow to identify touch points, logs, micro-transaction logs and metrics to be monitored and analysed.
- Work with product design and management team to bring the next-gen innovative features in the product.
- Analytics and analysis of performance data and provide insights and recommendations.
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Identify and provide the future road maps of the implementation which will bring better value to the customers.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies – Big Data, No SQL databases, Elastic Search, Time series Database, Domain centric ML, Mongo DB, Devops etc.
Skills & Experience
- At least 12+ years of experience in IT Operations.
- Experience in working with large scale IT infra, including applications, data-bases and networks.
- Experience in working with monitoring tools, automation tools
- Hands on experience in scripting
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus:
- Elastic search, MongoDB, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK stack, Timeseries Databases)
What We Offer ?
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a generous employee stock option plan and a fun work atmosphere, with other talented, motivated and interesting co-workers. You will also be working on cutting edge technologies, where you take ownership of end to end development. You will get ample opportunities to learn and grow your abilities and be part of a very enriching journey.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.