Job ID : 1021
Who We Are
VuNet platform is next generation full stack observability solution built using big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor business journeys and improve payment experience of users. Using a unique business-centric AI approach, the platform is helping the largest Banks, Payment Gateways and financial institutions to improve their digital payments workflow and deliver a superior customer experience.
If you are a techno-functional thinker with immense patience, passion and perseverance to help generate revenues through concerted pre-sales effort, then you are whom we are looking for.
At VuNet Systems, as a Pre-Sales lead, you will be managing all pre-sales activities including responses to RFI / RFP / RFQ, market analysis, customer segment and customer research, understand customer problems, provide product fitment, generate compelling sales collateral, and support sales pitches. You will have substantial exposure to End-to-end lifecycle of product pre-sales and marketing. You will take a consultative and storytelling approach to product features, solution articulation and its fitment to customer requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Market Research
- Research and understand industry trends, Challenges and expectations of customer segments, dynamics of the product, competitor landscape and emerging solutions.
- Build Compulsive Value Proposition
- Develop well-articulated collaterals and presentations in aid of the sales and marketing process.
- Build value proposition by drawing on success stories of the relevant customers and make prospects imagine a futuristic world through the solution.
- Develop Connects
- Deliver interactive presentations and connect with the audience with usage of collaboration techniques like whiteboarding.
- Strong relations with customers and active in external bodies.
- Cross functional collaboration capabilities.
- Liaising with Product engineering to understand the product roadmap and influence the same through feedback from the market.
- Execute with Authority
- Understand the big picture of successful closures and support business development activity, develop partners and train Sales by sharing ideas, collaterals, Proposal responses and clever ways of managing the Sales bid process.
- Analyze win/loss ratios and identify improvement opportunities.
- Always looking forward to customer interactions with capability to quickly adapt based on interactions.
You Will Be Measured On:
- Conversion Ratio
- Win Scores
- Quality and Responses to Collaterals
Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years of experience within presales, or similar role. Exposure to BFS, FinTech domain or AIOps will be an added advantage.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Impressive communication skills, highly organized and detail oriented.
- A go-getter with a flexible approach to operate effectively with uncertainty.
- Experience of collaborating with cross functional teams (E.g.: Product, Customer Support and Marketing) and leadership.
- Passion for technology and working in a start-up environment.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.