Bangalore I Mumbai I Hyderabad I Chennai
Job ID : 1029
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building a unique next generation full stack platform, infused with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation monitoring systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers very quickly. Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for smart, self-motivated people with excellent communication skills to join our Customer Operations Team as Observability Engineers.
Work with customers to understand their Business, application and IT landscape to design and deliver solutions for unified visibility, monitoring and analytics.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Excellent verbal / Written communication (Added Written as well) and good attitude.
- Flexible to work in shifts that includes night shift
- Basic understanding of process and importance of it along with managing reports/documentation.
- Experience in working at NOC / Command Centre driven using SLA , Experience in ITIL Incident Management and Major / P1 incident management
- Fluency in MS Excel, power-point is required.
Skills & Experience
- Preference to the candidates who have experience in NOC monitoring tools such as (ITOM, ITSM) as L1 resource.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and upgrade themselves as and when required.
- Understanding of infrastructure and flow, how all the components work hand in hand (Network, server, application and database)
- Must have completed Three-year undergraduates such as Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of commerce with minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Should be open to work in 24*7 shifts.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at [email protected], with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.