Job ID : 1018
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building a unique next generation full stack platform, infused with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation business journey observability platform is helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We are looking for smart, self-motivated person with excellent communication skills to Lead our HR team as Lead – HR. Will manage the entire HR gamut of the organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Nurture a happy, productive, and positive working environment.
- Manage the complete employee lifecycle including compensation & benefits, performance management etc.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop, monitor, and periodically review overall HR systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of our people.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- HR Data Analytics and decision support to the management through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 8 years or more in Human Resource management with at least 3 years of experience as Lead.
- Preferably having worked in a startup in software / IT companies. Must have hands on experience in all HR aspects.
- People oriented and outcome driven.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Act with high integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations and HR best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or other HR related software.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.