Digital Marketing Lead
Job ID : 1021
Who We Are
VuNet platform is next generation full stack observability solution built using big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor business journeys and improve payment experience of users. Using a unique business-centric AI approach, the platform is helping the largest Banks, Payment Gateways and financial institutions to improve their digital payments workflow and deliver a superior customer experience.
We are looking for a passionate storyteller who could take our product to the market with right messaging and great branding.
If you are marketing and content strategist, passionate about new technology with experience in product marketing and brand strategy, we have interesting challenge for you.
If you have built teams from the ground up, chart out marketing plans, craft great content that helps businesses truly connect with their audience and generate leads, look no further. We are looking for a leader to take our story and establish our brand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build brand awareness and identity.
- Understand the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with product management and sales teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop a marketing plan for the product and run targeted campaigns.
- Drive traffic and bring visibility for keywords relevant to the target audience.
- Plan the launches of releases of products.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products and create content repository.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role.
- Experience in market analysis and hands-on experience in building brand in social portals.
- Background in design and copywriting is an added advantage.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Strong articulation skills, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.