Customer Support Manager
Bengaluru | Mumbai | Hyderabad | Chennai
Job ID : 1006
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers very quickly. Our product teams are cross-functional, generally comprising a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for smart, self motivated people with excellent communication skills to join our Customer Support Team as Customer Support Manager. As a Customer Support Manager, you will be supporting our esteemed customers and help customers succeed in deriving greater value from our platform. You bring in deep expertise across the IT Infrastructure domain, Big Data technologies and a great track record in supporting your customers. You will work closely with our next generation platform team to provide faster and more efficient support.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible and Accountable for Customer Satisfaction pertaining to all support activities for one or multiple customers.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the customer support team in providing timely and effective solutions for customer requests.
- Enhance customer service procedures, policies, and standards to make them more effective and efficient.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a regular basis.
- Applies strong subject matter knowledge to manage the team’s activities in solving moderate to complex business/technical issues within established policies.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer support activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on the overall effectiveness of the customer support functions.
- Provides technical as well as people leadership. Responsible for developing, training new customer support engineers.
- Ensures team meets or enables achievement of relevant IT metrics and commitments per IT business goals and objectives.
Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure customer support management.
- An Engineering Graduate or Postgraduate Engineer.
- Experience in working with IT Infrastructure Monitoring tools, Log Analytics, Automation tools.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure components like Server, Database Storage, Networking, Web Servers, Middlewares, 3 Tier Application Delivery including infrastructure terminology and basic functionalities.
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks when under severe customer pressures.
- Able to build relationships with senior and junior stakeholders alike.
- Build good relationships with customers and implement a process to monitor their performance against service level agreements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self Motivated and ability to be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at [email protected], with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.