Customer Support Engineer
Bengaluru | Mumbai | Hyderabad | Chennai
Job ID : 1005
Who We Are
At VuNet, we are building next generation products that use a full stack product with big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor customer journeys and improve user experience. Our next generation systems are helping the largest financial institutions to improve their digital payment experience, driving more financial inclusion across the country.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love. Great ideas get converted to extraordinary products and reach the customers very quickly. Our product teams are cross-functional, generally comprising a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.
Imagine what you could do here.
We are looking for smart, self motivated people with excellent communication skills to join our Customer Support Team as Customer Support Engineer. As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be supporting our esteemed customers and help customers succeed in deriving greater value from our platform. You bring in deep expertise across the IT Infrastructure domain, Big Data technologies and a great track record in supporting your customers. You will work closely with our next generation platform team to provide faster and more efficient support.
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Join VuNet, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible and Accountable for Customer Satisfaction pertaining to all support activities for the customers.
- Being responsive, proactive and empathetic to customer support issues.
- Responsible for providing timely and effective solutions for customer requests.
- Performs basic analysis of support requirements.
- Resolves support requests using available documentation and acquired knowledge.
- Work with vunet product/platform team to provide bug fixes for customer support related issues.
- Provide escalation to next level support if the issues is not resolved by L1/L2.
- Track and update ticket details on the vunet support portal and close the ticket once the issue is resolved.
- Create documentation and update knowledge base in Vunet portal.
- Participate on daily and weekly status review calls with customer support manager.
- Provide feedback to enhance customer service procedures, policies, and standards to make them more effective and efficient.
Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management.
- Working experience on Linux – Ubuntu.
- Experience in working with large scale IT infra, including applications, databases, servers, networking.
- Experience in working with IT Infra Monitoring tools, Log Analytics tools, Automation tools.
- Hands on experience in scripting.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus: Elastic search, MongoDB, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK stack, REST APIs, web services, JMX.
- Engineering Graduation in any discipline.
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks when under severe customer pressures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self Motivated and ability to be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.