Alliances and Partnership Leader
Job ID : 1016
Who We Are
VuNet platform is next generation full stack observability solution built using big data and machine learning in innovative ways to monitor business journeys and improve payment experience of users. Using a unique business-centric AI approach, the platform is helping the largest Banks, Payment Gateways and financial institutions to improve their digital payments workflow and deliver a superior customer experience.
We are looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our team as Partnerships & Alliances Leader.
If you are a self-starter with the drive of a true hunter, motivated to build relationships and deliver new business partnerships which will be instrumental to the company growth, we have a great opportunity for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a robust partner strategy.
- Identifying organizations that align with the strategic values and goals and that have the potential to bring value to the partnership through revenue growth.
- Building relationships, negotiating partnership agreements, and developing a joint go-tomarket approach to deliver on the revenue targets.
- Develop an engagement framework for predictable and effective joint Co-Marketing and CoSell with top partners for pipeline development.
- Manage a diverse set of stakeholders ranging from Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and other functional teams to ensure alignment with VuNet’ strategic objectives.
- Build digital strategy to support growth of partner ecosystem, onboarding, advocacy, and enablement of partners.
- Communicate the status and progress of partnerships and alliances to maintain strong relationships and ensure mutual success.
Skills & Experience
- 15+ years of experience years in product or channel marketing, partner channel development, business development, through partner marketing, in the IT, preferably experience in BFS, FinTech domain. Exposure to AIOps will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record and experience in partner sales & marketing programs, strategy, and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue through partnerships.
- Ability to strategically identify and build key relationships with partners including SIs, Resellers, Distributors, and other technology partners.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Result-oriented and action-driven personality.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
If you are interested, fill the form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you.